Tems of use
In accordance with Law 34/2002, on E-Commerce and Information Society Services (ECISSA), GRUPO INENVA hereby informs Website Users: https://www.inenva.com (https://www.igepak.com y https://www.preval.es), that the access, browsing and use thereof implies express acceptance of all the terms set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use and compliance therewith shall be enforceable with respect to any user accessing, browsing or using the aforementioned Website, as well as the Twitter and Facebook social network accounts, should they be used at any time.
IGEPAK, SAU holder of Company Tax Number A-20034641 and whose business address is Pol. Ind. Zumartegui, C/ Legarda, 2 20170 – Usurbil. Registered in the Commercial Register of Guipúzcoa under Volume 1095, Folio 71, and Sheet SS 2184.
IBERICA DE NEGOCIOS DEL ENVASADO, SL holder of Company Tax Number B-20656237 and whose business address is Pol. Ind. Zumartegui, C/ Legarda, 2 20170 – Usurbil. Registered in the Commercial Register of Guipúzcoa under Volume 1744, Folio 224, and Sheet SS 15424.
PREVAL, SA holder of Company Tax Number A-08146599 and whose business address is Avda. Castell de Barberà, 43 08210 – Barberá del Vallés. Registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona under Volume 33780, Folio 200, and Sheet B-72893.
Usurbil telephone number: 943 361943
Barberá del Vallés telephone number: 93 7191812
Activity: Production and packaging of cosmetic products.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions of Use is to regulate access, browsing and use of the Website by the user, without prejudice to GRUPO INENVA’s right to modify them.
Access, browsing and use of the Website’s contents by the User following the entry into force of the modified Conditions shall imply acceptance thereof.
GRUPO INENVA shall not be held liable for:
- Inadequate functioning of and/or errors on the website due to maintenance work, incidents, defective functioning of the terminal or its insufficient capacity to support the systems that are deemed essential to avail of the service.
- Viruses and/or other harmful components on the website or on the server that provides it
- Damages suffered by Users should it be impossible to provide the service due to unforeseen circumstances, force majeure, or other causes not attributable to GRUPO INENVA
- Damage caused to themself or to a third-party, by any person who infringes the Terms and Conditions of Use that GRUPO INENVA sets forth on the Website or by violating the Website’s security systems.
- Information published on its website, in the event that this information has been tampered with or changed by a third-party.
GRUPO INENVA hereby declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to ensure the correct functioning of the Website and to minimise system errors, from a technical, legal, and organisational point of view.
GRUPO INENVA shall respond appropriately to ensure a timely response and may not be held liable for delays due to telecommunication services.
Furthermore, GRUPO INENVA shall not be held liable for the information published on blogs, comment sections, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish information on its website.
RULES OF USE AND ACCESS
The following, in particular and by no means limited, shall be prohibited:
- Obtain the contents provided on the Website through illicit, fraudulent, theft or plagiarism means.
- Use any of the services and contents that GRUPO INENVA publishes for illicit purposes.
- Perform any activity that could damage, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal operation of the Website or a third-party’s device.
- Use the Website to transmit, install or publish any viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files.
- Unauthorised access to any section of the Website, to other connected systems or networks, to any GRUPO INENVA server, or to the services offered through the Website, by hacking or forgery, password mining or any other illegitimate means whatsoever.
Should the User cause damage to third parties by availing of any service and content provided through the Website, they shall expressly hold GRUPO INENVA harmless. To that end, the User shall be solely responsible.
GRUPO INENVA reserves the right to take appropriate legal action in the event of non-compliance with any of the aforementioned obligations by the User.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Furthermore, GRUPO INENVA shall not be held liable for the availability of such websites and does not endorse any advertising, products or services offered on such websites.
The User hereby agrees that GRUPO INENVA shall not be held liable for any loss or damage that the User may incur as a result of the aforementioned websites not being available.
On the other hand, Users who wish to add links to the GRUPO INENVA website from their own website shall be obliged to comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorisation must be obtained from GRUPO INENVA
- The link shall only divert to the website via its Internet address.
- No false or inaccurate statement of any kind about GRUPO INENVA may be made on the linked website.
- The website linked to must comply with legislation in force and may not link to content that is illicit, harmful, or contrary to morality and good customs.
In any case, GRUPO INENVA reserves the right to prohibit or disable any hyperlink to this website at any time.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
GRUPO INENVA is the owner or holds the corresponding licences for the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of the elements that make up the Website’s design, the brand, the commercial name, and the logos. In particular, logos, colour combinations, the selection and form of presentation, the source code of the Web, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, text, photographs, graphics are protected by copyright, as well as any other Website content relating to the services, content and/or tools provided by GRUPO INENVA.
Under no circumstances shall it be understood that access, browsing and use of the Website by the user implies a waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of the aforementioned rights on the part of GRUPO INENVA.
Users may view, print, and copy the contents of this website for private use, although they are prohibited from using them for commercial purposes or exercise the rights of exploitation: reproduction, distribution, public communication, dissemination and transformation of all or part of the contents contained on the website, without obtaining prior, express written authorisation from GRUPO INENVA.
SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
GRUPO INENVA reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict, or interrupt, whether temporarily or permanently, access, browsing, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of the Website’s services, regardless of whether or not prior notice has been given, without the User being able to claim any compensation in this regard.
LEGISLATION APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the applicable Spanish legislation in force.
Spanish legislation shall apply vis-à-vis the resolution of any disputes that may arise with regard to this Website, with the parties submitting to the competent Courts and Tribunals of Guipúzcoa in this regard.
Version: January 2020.